This site is operated by Practice Design using commercial web hosting facilities. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is supplied by your browser:
- the user's server address
- the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet web server logs.
Collection of Personal Information
When you email us:
- we will record the name and email address you enter in the online form
- we will only use your email address for the purpose for which you provided it
- it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
- we will not use your email address for any other purpose
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
Subscribers to our mailing list receive regular emails from us about short courses, industry news, service offerings and information we think is helpful when it comes to running a practice. Out of respect for the privacy of subscribers you may request at any time to stop receiving these communications by contacting us or clicking 'unsubscribe' in an email.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- be collected by lawful and fair means
- be used for a lawful purpose
- be collected with your consent, and
- the purpose for collection should be clear and explicit.
Your personal information will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is given. We provide a secure environment and a reliable system but you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. For those who do not wish to use the Internet, we provide alternative ways of obtaining and providing information.
The materials on this website have been prepared to provide general information only and may not necessarily be accurate or current. No person should act or fail to act on the basis of these materials.
This site may contain hypertext links, frames or other references to or from other parties and their websites. We cannot control the contents of those other sites, and make no warranty about the accuracy, currency or suitability of the material located on those sites. Those references are not an endorsement of those parties or their products or services.